West Highland landscapes
A three-day photography workshop capturing the highland landscapes of Glencoe, Appin and Fort William with the expert tuition of Rich Dyson, LRPS.
Picking up in Edinburgh we travel to the highland area of Scotland with towering mountains, hidden lochs and picturesque castles. The highland region is a photographers dream with countless locations to capture superb images. The group size is kept low so that everyone attending the workshop has an opportunity to learn as well as take amazing photographs.
- This workshop is ideal for you if you understand how to set the exposure of your camera manually.
- Over three days we capture the majestic mountains in the West Highland of Scotland, famous movie scenes from the likes of Harry Potter and Monty Python and The Holy Grail and beautiful wildlife photographs of deer.
- This is a three-day workshop, picking up from Edinburgh on the first morning and includes Bed and Breakfast accommodation for two nights close to Ballachulish.
- Experience level – Intermediate and Advanced
What do I need?
- A camera that you can set the exposure manually
- A good sturdy tripod.
- It is helpful to have a wide-angle lens and a long zoom.
The cost of this workshop is £575 per person (plus booking fee) including two night overnight accommodation with bed and breakfast and return transport from Edinburgh.