Online – First steps with Lightroom
Do you want to get more from your Photography? Adobe Lightroom is a great photo editing tool. In just one hour you’ll learn how to set-up your catalogue of photographs and make powerful changes to your images with just a few simple steps. This a one-to-one online workshop delivered by professional photographer, Rich Dyson.
The key things you will learn during the workshop are;
- Importing photographs into Lightroom
- Carrying out basic editing techniques
- Adding information to protect your photographs from being stolen
- Exporting your photographs so you can add them to social media
- How to print your photographs
- Great for someone who takes photographs and wants to learn how to edit pictures.
- Ideal for beginners and doesn’t need any previous knowledge of photography.
- By the end of the workshop, you will have a good understanding of Lightroom catalogues and editing.
- Experience level – New to photography and beginners
What you’ll need
- A reliable internet connection
- A copy of Adobe Lightroom Classic version
Cost of workshop is £25 per person (plus booking fee)