Online – Introduction to Exposure
Are you using your camera to its full potential? The Introduction to Exposure online workshop will help you get the best out of your camera. This one-to-one online workshop will let you understand how to use the Manual mode on your camera. To help take fantastic pictures you’ll learn some techniques to compose your images.
- Great for someone who takes photographs on a pre-set mode and would like to learn how to take better photographs.
- Ideal for beginners and doesn’t need any previous knowledge of photography.
- By the end of the workshop, you will have a good understanding of exposure and composition.
- Experience level – New to photography and beginners
What you’ll need
- Any digital camera that has an ‘M’ mode. This means that you can manually set the exposure of your camera.
- A reliable internet connection
Cost of workshop is £25 per person (plus booking fee)